75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 15 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and we will not offer a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with 888 WANDER TRAVEL SERVICES not with tour providers.
- In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or checks will be refunded via bank deposit or check. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
HOW TO CANCEL A RESERVATION
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Form.
- Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the 888 WANDER TRAVEL SERVICES Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download the Cancellation Request Form.
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Contact Nos.: 02 72133287
AMENDMENTS / REVISION
Necessary penalty charges may apply per person for any revision made to the confirmed reservation unless the change increases the value of booking.
Name changes are strictly prohibited. 888 WANDER TRAVEL SERVICES is not responsible for incorrect passenger information (Name, Title, Age, Date of Birth and Passport Details) provided by the person who made the reservation.
Confirmed reservations are non-transferable. Change to another name and/or destination is not permitted.
Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
- Changing departure date
- Changing pick up time or location
- Changing tour
- Changing guest name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing / Replacing a guest
- Adding / Replacing a guest
888 WANDER TRAVEL SERVICES complies with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your booking or VISA processing details, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this policy.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. 888 WANDER TRAVEL SERVICES has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from our customers and clients. We do not share your non-public personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information. If you wish to seek further information on our policies, see https://www.888wandertravel.com.ph/.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
What personal information we collect
We may obtain the following personal information:
- Full and complete name
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address, home telephone numbers and business telephone numbers
- Other pertinent and necessary details for booking and VISA processing
Who do we collect your personal information from
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or application process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you book or purchase our services.
- third parties where you have authorized this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services to you
- to market our services to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or chat or email for this purpose)
- to improve the services that we provide to you
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorized by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data center that we use to provide the website or other services
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorized by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorized by you
Kindly note that a business that supports our services may be located outside the Philippines. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside the Philippines.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorized activity, or other misuse.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at email@example.com. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information or the correction that you are requesting).
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
1. Passport must at least be 6mos valid from the date of departure.
2. Be at the airport at least 2hours before your ETD.
3. If government employee, secure your travel authority, duly signed by your immediate supervisor
4. Do not forget to print your ticket, voucher, and group visa
5. Minors travelling with 1 (one) parent have no need for DSWD Clearance. However, for minors travelling with an adult other than their parents (e.g. aunt, uncle, grandparents, and others), a DSWD Clearance is required.
6. Bring at least 2 IDs, immigration might ask for it.
7. For dual passport holder please bring your necessary documents.
8. For foreign passport holder please bring your onward ticket.